- Create new class "ECLMeta" which will manage the global meta information
- On login create a "singleton" instance of ECL Meta
- On login pre-populate the master list of "modules + attributes" with known folders and files from the known ecl folders on the compiler tab
- Add a method "getMetaInfo(currAttributeQualidiedA, eclContext)", where eclContext is the snippet of ECL the user is typing.
- When the auto-complete is triggered call the getMetaInfo method of the global sngleton.
I would suggest starting with the following scenarios