390. Condition add_soap_headers, taking true branch.
391. identity_transfer: Passing times as argument 2 to constructor for class HttpClient, which sets client.m_times to that argument. [show details]
392. tainted_data_transitive: Call to function HttpClient with tainted argument times transitively taints client.m_times. [show details]
266 HttpClient client(threads, times, ofile);
393. Condition delay > 0, taking true branch.
267 if(delay > 0)
394. upper_bounds: Checking upper bounds of signed scalar client.m_times by taking the true branch of client.m_times < 1.
395. upper_bounds: Checking upper bounds of signed scalar client.m_times by taking the true branch of client.m_threads > client.m_times.
CID 1514430 (#1-6 of 6): Untrusted value as argument (TAINTED_SCALAR)
396. tainted_data: Passing tainted expression client.m_times to sendSoapRequest, which uses it as an allocation size. [show details]
Ensure that tainted values are properly sanitized, by checking that their values are within a permissible range.
269 client.sendSoapRequest(url.str(), soapaction, in_fname.str());