Here is a list of the issues discovered so far:
- nothing is added to the despray target if there are no ips
- ws_fsService.cpp(3226) maps hosts to ip address beore returning
- checkFilePath requires real ips and doesn't like localhost - even if dropzone checking is disabled.
- EclWatch UI - selecting a dropzone with a single server should auto select that server from the list
- filecopy code creates the target dir and tries to set permissions on it if it doesn't exist.
- dfuserver and filecopy do not have file hooks installed
- secrets do not work if configuration hasn't been read
- code to copy creates a temporary file and then renames
- FDF problem with append blobs. The current implementation assumes they are written in one go. That doesn't fit in very well with the distributed spray code where each chunk is copied in turn.
Only the last of these is tricky...