What will be completed during summer, 2020, as an internship
- Deployment of HPCC Systems K8 cluster on Azure using AKS.
- Identifying relevant queries as workloads from candidate dataset.
- Testing various configurations of HPCC Systems K8 cluster on Azure with workloads.
- Configuration of HPCC Systems K8 cluster on Azure to provide on demand persistent storage.
- Performance measurements using ECL Watch.
- Performance and cost analysis of various HPCC Systems K8 configuration options within the Azure cloud environment based on different classes of workloads.
- Test code demonstrating the correctness and performance of HPCC Systems K8 deployment on Azure.
- Develop appropriate support documentation.
- Architectural comparison of Azure-native deployment of legacy (pre-K8) HPCC Systems  and K8 deployment of HPCC Systems on Azure via AKS.
- Leveraging spot node pool on AKS for deploying HPCC K8 cluster on Azure.