- Spray a file to Thor as delimited (compressed or not). This one had child datasets.
- Define DATASET reference to it with a different RECORD and as THOR instead of CSV/DELIMITED.
- Utilize #option('layoutTranslation', 'ecl'); to get around
- OUTPUT(CHOOSEN(…, 15) works on Thor for either file.
- Same attempt to OUTPUT(CHOOSEN(…, 15) of that on hthor fails with this error:
System error: 1301: Pool memory exhausted: pool id 4194304 exhausted, requested 3085 heap(1/4294967295) global(1/1216) WM(0..38) (in Disk Read G1 E2)
Alpha Dev W20190319-111201 and W20190321-125109.