- Simple function that tests a full version string against the individual
- platform version constants to determine if the platform's version is at
- least as high as the argument.
- Note that this function will be evaluated at compile-time if the argument
- is a constant. This makes it useful for embedding in #IF() declarations:
- OUTPUT('Platform check TRUE');
- OUTPUT('Platform check FALSE');
- @param v The minimum platform version in either xx.xx.xx, xx.xx,
- or xx format (where xx is an integer and does not need
- to be zero-padded); extra trailing characters (such as
- the '-1' in the example above) are ignored; REQUIRED
- @return If TRUE, the platform's current version is equal to or higher than
- the argument.