Should verify the current session cookies and return:
- true if session cookies are valid
- false if invalid / missing session cookies
- It should also set the client cookies with latest values
- It should not redirect to a login page
I plan on calling during the first load of any ECL Watch page (might be cached and have no session information).
- If it returns "false" the client will trigger a server side reload of the current page, which in turn will redirect to the Login page (but now have the correct redirect information after the user logs in).
- If it returns "true" the client will know that the current cookies are valid and ready for reading (to get the timeout information for example).