When a query doesn't use packagemaps, the Queries > query > superfiles tab seems to work as expected:
1. it lists the superfiles used.
2. Clicking on the triangle expansion icon lists the subfiles of that super file.
3. Opening the superfile opens a tab showing the DFS information related to that superfile.
When packagemaps are used the superfile is actually referencing an entry in the package map, not a DFS superfile.
So instead the Queries > query > superfiles tab should:
1. should still list the superfiles used.
2. But clicking on the triangle expansion icon should list subfiles found in the packagemap, not DFS.
3. Opening the superfile should lead to the entry in the packagemap, not the DFS tab.