Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Capturing some ideas from a discussion at the offsite re. improving the graph control:
- Remove or collapse inactive (have never run) sub/child graphs.
- Filter by graph activity type or timing threshold.
- Heat map of child graphs within a subgraph.
- Navigate from activity to line in archive.
- Re-centre graph to same view, after changing filters/properties etc.
- Collapsed sequence of activities into stripped single graph node, but still allow each stripe to be clicked on to see properties.
- Reduce white space in general
- reduce edge line length where possible.
- Colour activities. Configurable palettes.
It would be nice if there were different themes to help highlight different semantics, e.g.
- each activity a unique colour
- heavyweight activities vs light
- global vs local
- based on relative time.
- Colour subgraphs/chidlgraphs by chronology, e.g. recently run graphs brighter, older graphs dimmer.
- Maximize graph view (without re-rendering).