Discovered on 190.101
When setting up the ESP Service Bindings, two EclWatch service bindings will cause myesp to not start when restarting the hpcc-init.
This stands out when one binding uses the http protocol and the other binding is for https, but actually occurs independently of the protocol setting.
It happens when there are two (or more?) EclWatch service bindings.
The logs throw “getProp: ambiguous xpath "Software/EspProcess[@name="myesp"]/EspBinding[@service="WsWorkunits_EclWatch_myesp"]/Authenticate")"”.
This is an issue with the EclWatch service specifically; having multiple bindings for any other service (such as WsECL or WsSQL) does not trigger the error.
1. Launch the configmgr and load up an environment.xml
2. Access the Esp section and select a node.
3. Go to ESP Service Bindings
4. Right Click > Add
5. Set service to EclWatch for the new instance
6. If there is only one EclWatch service, go back to step 4
7. Save the modified environment and make it the active environment of an ESP node.
8. Restart the node, observe myesp fail to start, log prints the stated error.