Some examples that could be used to improve the display of graphs:
i) Disk read provide information about total number of records, and eclwatch show a progress bad to indicate how far it had gone.
ii) change icons/display for activities to reflect
- no records received yet (unstarted)
- all records received (completed)
- records received since the last refresh
- no records received since last update (idle)
iii) allow activity to show some indication of skew (e.g., y showing columns for each of the nodes to indicate the relative time/data skew).
- this would probably require ability to get deltas of stats efficiently.